Currently accepting Undergradute and Graduate Students
Domestic and International students interested in medical and translational research are highly encouraged to apply.
NSERC Undergraduate Research Awards are available: https://www.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/students-etudiants/ug-pc/usra-brpc_eng.asp
- A short paragraph (max 250 words) describing why you would like to join the lab
- University transcripts
- A minimum of one semester of undergraduate course work is required
Domestic students (Canadian Citizens and PR holders) are highly encouraged to apply.
Admittance of international students are subjected to funding status.
- CV (with contact information for two references)
- A short paragraph (max 250 words) describing why you would like to join the lab, your research interests, and future aspirations.
- Official university transcripts
Currently, postdoctoral fellows with partial or full external funding are accepted into the research program.
- A cover letter (max 2 pages) describing your research interests, publications, laboratory skills, mentorship experience, awards, and future aspirations.
- CV (with contact information for three references)
- All official university transcripts (UG, MSc, PhD)
A full-time position is available.
Contact Dr. Wijenayake for more information.
Department of Biology, Faculty of Science
Richardson College for the Environment and Science Complex
The University of Winnipeg
599 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, CA. R3B 2G3
Principal Investigator: Dr. Sanoji Wijenayake
Office Location: 2RC023
Lab Location: 1RC050